Monday, July 07, 2008

Stadium of Fire!
















The Stadium of Fire was awesome! I especially loved Glenn Becks comments and the Blue Man Group. The girls loved Miley Cyrus. I thought she was fun, too. There were problems with the sound system, that was frustrating to me. Miley reminds me of the eighties rockers, how they flip their heads all over... I think she moves around too much! Ahh, the energy of youth! Anyway, it was a great show overall. We were able to take Jessie and Julie with us as a surprise. They are some of the kids best friends that live a couple houses down. They were all able to get a bunch of freebies before the show--including a little stuffed dog that was really cute, 3-D glasses and a fan! The weather was overcast, which made for a comfortable show. In years past it has been so hot with the sun blasting down--so miserable!

Anyone in my ward, doesn't that look like Levi B a couple rows behind Jared (picture #8)? Anyone know if he was there? If it's not Levi, he has a twin!

4 comments:

Kirsten said...

Wow, that was quite the list of posts to read. It looks like the 4th was a lot of fun for you guys. I agree with you on the Freedom Festival. I love it and can't wait until I get to be back next year.

Denae said...

Tamra looks like you had a blast and yes that is Levi. I am sure he and his wife went to see Miley ;)

HOWARD'S said...

FUN!

HOWARD'S said...

I love Miley Cyrus too Hannah. I don't think she moves too much, but that's ok if you do.
Love, Haley