













Every Year after the parade, we go pick up lunch from wherever and go to the Scera Park. This year, Ellis Island in the Park was where we usually go, so this year we had our picnic on the other side of the park. Grandpa played baseball with all the kids, they has so much fun! Afterwards, we went over and checked out some of Ellis Island. Everyone was worn out and we didn't last too long, though. I hope they have it again next year, because I want to see the rest of it! What we did see was awesome! There was a giant dispay of flags on the lawn in the shape of a star. At each bend of the star, there was a "milestone." If you can enlarge the pictures to read them, it is awesome! I loved some of the pictures that were with them.
Spencer was totally laughing at me and my fanny pack at the park, so he had to take a picture of it. (not the most flattering picture, I might add...but it is funny!) Hey! I was able to have my hands free!! And, I had all of the essentials for the day on me!! I even had Candy hooked up to it. I thought I was pretty clever!
2 comments:
I hope it's up next year because we might have to invite ourselves to go with you! It looks very interesting and I think Alen would love it.
I have to agree with Spencer though- you're not exactly going to be starting a fashion trend. :)
Hey! A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do and if it means a fanny pack then pack away girl!!
I hope they do Ellis Island again next year too. Another thing we missed........
Post a Comment