










While Debra was here, we went to see the movie Nim's Island at the dollar theater. Such a cute movie!! Highly recommend!
We also went to Colonial Days at the Crandal Printing Museam. It was so neat! There was a replica of part of the Mayflower. They got to sign a "constitution." They got to grind corn like the Indians and watch lots of demonstrations on: basketweaving, blacksmithing, candle dipping, lace making, printing, etc. It was so facinating!
Jared and Cassie were most facinated by the arrowheads. They would have spent the whole time looking at them if we would have let them. The vender was very kind and allowed them to buy matching necklaces with their own money for a very discounted price. It was so cute!
Afterwards, we enjoyed snowcones under a tree. We had so much fun!
1 comment:
I'm glad you were able to go. I'd wanted to take the kids but it didn't work out this year. I hope they do it again next year because it did look so neat.
Post a Comment