











You know, before Jared was in baseball, I really had a hard time watching the sport--sorry Alen. But I have been SO into Jared's games! I am so clueless as to what is going on sometimes, but I am learning... It has been so fun to go to Jared's games!
On Tuesday of last week was the championship game. WOW! Such an exciting, on your edge of the seat game!! Jared didn't even want to be there. The pain of the ball in the back was still pretty fresh... But again, I was proud of him for sticking it out and doing his best.
It was neck and neck pretty much the entire game. So many great plays! In the last inning it was tied 10 to 10. We were at the bottom of the lineup (where Jared is at). Jared and another boy struck out. But we were able to get a great hit and get a man on base. Now we were at the top of the lineup again. Some more great plays and they were able to bring Ashton home to win the game!!! Ashton was awarded the game ball, such an honor! Afterwards, we went to the Malt Shop to celebrate. Victory is so sweet! It was so fun to have the cousins there to cheer on Jared and his team! Go TIGERS! Good luck in the State Championship!
1 comment:
Way to go Jared!!!!
Post a Comment