Friday, September 11, 2009

I need to vent.

I'm mad and angry! Sad and scared! So confused how to feel. Sorry to be so cryptic, but I really can't discuss this. And please, don't ask me questions about it either. I just need to vent. It really does feel better. I'm okay, it's someone I love very much... Please be okay. Remember the Atonement is CONTINUOUS!

Well, time to go do the carpool thing.

That really helped.

2 comments:

Chastina said...

Sorry to hear that you are(someone you love is) suffering! Glad that you were able to vent some frustration.

Rachel said...

It is nice to have a safe place to vent. Feeling better I hope? As for the person who you love and is hurting.......the Atonement is a beautiful thing and it is for EVERYONE! In fact, it is for the sinner which would be all of us. And not just the sinner but those of us who hurt in any way. Physically or mentally. It covers all of our heartache....if we will but embrace it and let it.