Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Thank you!

My last post was a bit of a mystery... The reason I haven't talked about this and don't want to talk about specifics is because it is something that my children don't need to be made aware of at this time. When it is appropriate for us to tell them, we will. (Hanna even checks up on my blog... So, Hanna, I will talk about it when it's time for you to know!)

Just to update. Everything will be okay. God knows more that we do. It is by His tender mercies and grace that we have a happy ending to the saga. It's not over by any means, but with Faith in His plan, we can endure this earth life WELL!

Thank you to all who expressed concern and love. I am so blessed to have you all in my life!

6 comments:

Hanna said...

SERIOUSLEY MOM?!?!? you HAD to put that on your blog didn't you. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON!!!!
IT IS BUGGIN THE FREAKIN CRAP OUTTA ME!!!!! please tell me. please tell me. please tell me. please tell me. please tell me. please tell me.................


PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE!!!!!

YOU DAUGHTER WANTS TO KNOW.
(tell her. NOW.)
-HANNA

tamra said...

Silly girl! You will know when it's time.

By the way, I prematurely said the that we had a happy ending... still not over.

Rachel said...

Hannah sweetie, she just wants you to think boys have cooties and now that you are starting to think they don't........she's trying to fix that.

But don't let your mom know I told you the big secret. Sshhhhh!

Tamra! Keep on keeping the faith! Prayers flying your way!

Kirsten said...

I hope everything works out okay. It's an awful long fight. BTW, we're planning to come up for Thanksgiving. We should get together. Miss you guys!

tamra said...

Kirsten! I miss you too! Just so you know, I can never leave notes on that new blog of yours. But I read it and love the updates!! Sorry mine are lacking these days... Can't wait to see you in November! Take care!

Thank you Rachel!

Hanna said...

lol rachel!!!
mom, i know that it will have a happy ending.

BUT IT'S STILL BUGGIN THE CRAP OUTTA ME!!!!!


TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!