Saturday, June 06, 2009

A morning boost

I am making my breakfast this morning--which happened to be a heathy fruit smoothy!

Owen: Mom, I think you're going to have another baby.

Mom: Oh, really? Why do you think that?

Owen: Because you're tummy is looking fat right here (as he motions around his tummy area)

Mom: Thanks.

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Ah, doesn't that just make you want to have another one so they can tell you mean things like that too? I've had Amy tell me something like that before (luckily after Scott was born, or I would have killed her), and of course she's called some fat relatives fat to their face, and samantha used to ask my mom why her house was so messy. Just adorable.

Richard & Natalie said...

Don't ya just love them? They always say the right thing at the best moment...yeah right! AShton calls me "Doughy" because of my fat stomach! Thanks for sharing & the laugh!