Friday, September 25, 2009

Have I ever mentioned it?

Have I ever mentioned just how much I love Spencer!!!!
Just in case you didn't know... I think he's the best thing since sliced bread! And he's cute and strong to boot!





Have I mentioned just how much I love being a mom and having three great kids!?! Well, now you know! I have three special reasons to smile every day!!





I'm pretty lucky, don't ya think!

*We had our pictures taken by one of my favorite people's sister a couple of weeks ago. It has been a couple years since we have had our pictures taken (all together!)... by a real photographer, that is. You can check out her website to see the other great work that she does... www.erinsummerillphotography.com

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Cute photos Tamra!

Chastina said...

Love the photos!

Richard & Natalie said...

You are a very lucky woman and even double lucky to have such great pictures taken.

Leslie said...

Your photos turned out awesome! I wish my kids would be more cooperative because we have the hardest time whenever we do photographs.