Thursday, June 26, 2008

Memorial day, etc.







Okay, this should get me caught up. This is my third post for the day, so make sure you keep going to get you all caught up on our going ons...

Okay, the first picture is of the boys playing on the waterslide. They got a little thirsty... What kid hasn't done that?!

The next couple are on Memorail day. We always go to Russle's grave in the morning with the O family. (Russle is Spencer's older brother that died only a couple days old of a heart defect) I took the best picture of Mark (Spencer's brother, can't you tell) and his daughter Myia. We spend the evening with the H clan. The boys were too buzy playing on a torpedo to take time to get a picture with me at my Dad's grave...

And the last one's are of a Cub Scout hike to the "Y." Phew, sis that give me a workout! We went on a perfect overcast day!

Dang, my pictures got slightly out of order. I have figured out how to flip my pictures, but I still have a lot to figure out with this blogging stuff. Will have to be another day... my honey will be home in about 15 minutes. I've got to get ready for my hot date! At least I got caught up!

3 comments:

HOWARD'S said...

I love hiking but it looks like you had your hands full that day. Wow...what to do with all those boys?!?!

Denae said...

It looks like your life is full of wonderful adventures. It was great to see you the other day.


Send me an email so I can add you to my blog saigers@gmail.com

Kirsten said...

Love the pictures and the updates. Looks like you're having a great summer!