Thursday, June 26, 2008

Baseball




This is my second post for the day, can you even believe it!? My mother-in-law just picked up the boys. They are going to a Rodeo tonight! So, I thought I'd use this time to play catch-up.

Just wanted to share some fun pics I've taken of the boys playing baseball.

Owen was so fun to watch this year. He is a bit of a ball hog, though. He made a little girl cry... He is a go-getter, aggressive player!

Like I said in my last post, Jared started the season out strong! I got some great shots of him up to bat and sliding home. I call Jared my "Babe." Doesn't he look like Babe Ruth? And when he connects with that ball! That kid is strong--just like his dad!

1 comment:

HOWARD'S said...

Jared we had so much going to your game while we were out there. Hopefully you and Owen will play next season so we can come to more games!