


Trying to get caught up as much as I can...
Owen has graduated from Kindergarten! Yipee! I am free from the wretched Kindergarten schedule!! Yipee!
Doesn't Owen look so cute in his cap! A couple nights before the Graduation, Owen sneaked into my bed--again. I woke up to him singing "Magical, Magical ME!" He was singing in his sleep. It was the cutest thing EVER!! Definately a magical moment. Totally makes me smile to think about it again! And when they sang the song in the graduation program, I was melting like butter--so stinkin' cute!!
Another fantastic thing that Hanna did at school was the Fifth Grade Wax Museum. For the past month of school, all of the 5th graders have been doing reports on American heros and legends. Hanna did her report on Annie Oakley. For the wax museum, each student had to dress like their hero and do a little vinette (sp?). Wow! I was totally impressed. It was so fun to walk around the gym and press the buttons they had drawn on their hands. I included a close up of Hanna and a distant one so that you can get an idea of how it was set up and a few of the other students around her. Hanna is doing her presentation for an onlooker. Boy, it was quite an ordeal to have Hanna be able to use a wooden rubber-band gun for a prop!
Oh, another tidbit of info. I don't know if I've shared... Hanna has been accepted to the new Accelerated & Gifted Learning Center they are starting next year! We are so proud of her and can't wait to see her reach her full potential!
1 comment:
GO OWEN!
It looks like Hanna's project was a lot of fun! And congratulations again Hanna. We're excited for the opportunities that await you.
Post a Comment