Friday, February 24, 2006

Spring Fever!





Yesterday morning when I got up, I had no intentions of being so ambitious! I started off the day running our errands to Walmart and such. When we got home, it was so beautiful outside! Owen wanted to go out, so I joined him. I ended up with clippers in hand and pruned our entire hedge of roses! Boy, it felt good. And boy am I feeling it today! (my arms are sore!) There is more work to be done, so I should go out again today, but I used up all my energy yesterday... Today will be spent basking in the warmth of the beautiful sun doing nothing... Spring is almost here!

Before I head back outside, I want to share a few pictures with you that I have neglected to share thus far...

Jared's birthday was Feb 4th. He had a Star Wars party! One of everyones favorite activities was the pod racing! Spencer pulled everyone around on a big blanket. It wore him right out! (the party was at the chuch in the cultural hall)

Now that Jared's 7-years-old, he is preparing to be baptized. He got a new nice suit to wear to church! And much to my surprize, he really loves to wear it. I still can't get him to keep his shirt tucked in, but at least the jacket covers that up... Here is our handsome boy!

The last picture that I want to share is just to give you a giggle. Last Saturday, I helped Hanna to clean and re-arrange her room. I got a good laugh when I saw what was written on her mirror (that she uses as a dry-erase board sometimes...). It says, "Plan A. Find Jared make him mad tie him up." Totally funny, eh!? Oh, It also says at the top in red, "I love mom and dad." (And in a dreamy cloud it has the name of a boy...)

You can find me outside! Tamra

(I am realizing that I still have a lot to figure out with this blog thing! I will have to do that later, though... Sorry that the pictures are out of order and that some are sideways!)

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

The roses look great. I think we have 3 more months until it's spring here in Idaho.