Monday, February 13, 2006

Hello everyone!
I am going to try to get this started for real! Not to much to write about today. About the most exciting thing that happened to us this weekend was that the power went out in our neighborhood. The fire alarm went off at the school around the corner and it got all the neighborhood kids all excited--including ours! It's amazing what you CAN'T do with the power out! Laundry, dishwasher, vacuuming, balancing the checkbook, working on scrapbooking, etc. Everything I do requires power! I ended up preparing my primary lesson during those two hours and gave a shout of joy when I heard the smoke alarms chirp!

Oh, yesterday was a beautiful day! It made me so happy to feel the warmth of the sun, see the blue sky and buds on the trees. Spring is just around the corner!!! Yipee!!!

*I am going to try to attach a digital scrapbook page I did to show off what my new creative passion--digital scrapbooking! For those of you who don't know, Spencer got me software for Christmas! I love it! It's fast, easy and NO MESS! We will see if this works... Okay, that didn't work. Leslie, how do you insert picts of your scrapbook pages into your bog?

By the way, we are doing our taxes tonight... I always get nervous that we will owe Uncle Sam even more than we've already paid him! Wish us luck!

HAVE A GREAT DAY!

2 comments:

MaryRuth said...

Can't wait to see your digital scrapbook page!!

So glad that you are bloggin'!

Leslie said...

Yippee - I'm so excited you are blogging now! Sorry it took me a day to get the email. Can't wait to read all your fun stuff and see your pages!