Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Getting to know your friends...


Happy Valentines Day! Because I am such a romantic, I've included one of my favorite pictures of Spencer and I. This picture was taken at the Homestead in Heber, Ut It was our 5 year anniversary in June of 2000.

This is the very spot where Spencer proposed to me! I had just hit a deer the day before and I was emotional... Ahhh, fond memories come flooding! I love you Spencer!



Okay, I've recieved this from a couple of my family members now... so, I will finally get around to reponding... It is the 2006 edition of "Getting to know your frinds."

What is your Name? Tamra
What time did you get up this morning? the first time was 6:00 am
Diamonds or pearls? I'm a June baby, so I really like pearls. What girls DOESN'T like diamonds?
What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Chronicles of Narnia--Great movie!
What is your favorite TV show? Extreame Home Makeover! (I always cry...)
What do you usually have for breakfast? cereal
What is your middle name? Lyn
Favorite foods? Mexican & cookies!
What foods do you dislike? Liver and onions. Slimey fishy stuff...
What is your favorite chip flavor? salty
What is your favorite CD at the moment? Depends on the mood... Could be Pat Benatar one moment and Josh Grobin the next...
What kind of car do you drive? a piece of HUD!
Favorite sandwich? turkey, lettuce, tomato, bacon, avacodo & cheese
What characteristic do you despise? disrespectful!
Favorite item or outfit? I love my sewing machine and my computer!
Favorite hobby/past time or a talent you possess? Sewing, digital scrapbooking, home improvement stuff
If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation>where would you go? on a cruise to Hawaii
What color is your bathroom? white-haven't gotten to MY bathroom yet..
Favorite brand of clothing? Anne Taylor
Favorite color? love all colors! blue at this moment sounds good!
Where would you retire to? Ohio or Utah
Favorite sport to watch? gymnastics
Furthest place you are sending this? the web! That's pretty far out there, isn't it?
Goal you have for yourself? catch up on scrapbooking!
Who do you least expect to send this back to you? who knows?
Person you expect to send it back first? surprise me!
When is your birthday? June 26
Favorite flowers? I love tulips and hybiscus
Are you a morning person or a night person? Spencer would definately say I'm a night person
What did you want to be when you were little? everything-teacher, costume designer, artist, etc.
How are you today? Very well!
What is a date on your calendar you are looking forward to? June-we are taking a road trip to visit family and friends! Can't wait to see you Leslie and Debra and Kirsten!

Did you learn something new about me today? Fun fun!
Make it a good day! Tamra

3 comments:

Leslie said...

I'd love to take a cruise to/around Hawaii too! Wouldn't that be a blast together? Can't wait to see you in June too!

Leslie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kirsten said...

It seems Leslie has corupted us all! I Love it!