Owen's class put on THE CUTEST Christopher Columbus play at school on Thursday night! I wish I could have video recorded it, too! Owen was "The New World." I made him a map costume. I found a website that had old maps and printed it off poster size, modge podged it onto posterboard and "aged" it. Owen was such a cute New World! He had two lines in the entire play, one of them being the big bang finalle, "THE END!" I'm so proud! (We were toward the back. Considering that, I think I got some pretty good pictures!)
Here's my little New World! "Say Cheese!"

"Mom!" (she's almost 12, she's not getting attitude or anything...)

Christopher Columbus is getting ready to set sail on the Nina, the Pinta, and the Santa Maria!

The ships are approaching the New World! (the kid in the puffy blue costume was a sea monter that attacked the ships on their voyage)

Owen's first line... He's not here to remind me what it was. Something about the first colony and Felis Navidad.

THE END!
4 comments:
How cute! Way to go Owen!
What a darling and super creative costume! I can't believe how you made his map costume - so cool!
That is adorable! Owen makes a cute little new world. What a fantastic idea with the map you creative genius you!!!
what a great costume. He looks so cute, and believe me, the attitude just gets worse.
Post a Comment