Sunday, March 22, 2009

Missing

My brother, David, went camping over his Spring break and has not returned. He was due home on Friday. We are prayerful for his safe return, I would appreciate any prayers you would like to offer on his behalf.

David, I love you!


(David's Christmas family picture, Dec. 2008)

4 comments:

The Nixons said...

Tamera, I'm so sorry I will definatly keep you and your family in my prayers... keep us posted.

Leslie said...

We'll be keeping him and your family in our prayers, too. I hope he's found quickly. Hugs - Leslie

Rachel said...

Oh Tamra I am so sorry. Prayers are immedietly being said. Thinking of you and your family. Please! Keep us posted and we pray for your brothers quick and safe return.

Kirsten said...

That is awful. I hope that he makes it home okay. Please let us know of any news. We'll be praying for your family.