Here is Hanna snuggling with Candy. Such a sweet dog!

It looks like I didn't blog the State baseball tournament, either... It was a long, hot tournament. Inbetween games, Spencer would practice with Jared. Well, Jared's team ended up forth in our district. Jared finished off strong. I bet if the ball would have only gone straight ahead it might have gone out of the park, but it went to the other field instead. Oh well! All I can ask is that Jared ends this baseball season feeling good about himself! And he did! Daniel was there to cheer him on and give him a "lucky piece of paper." We went out for ice cream after it was all over!


My mom invited us daughters to Eden, Ut for a girls weekend getaway! We had so much fun swimming, playing games, going out to eat, watching movies, and being silly!


Mark and Teresa had a new baby boy at the end of September. His name is Ryder (don't know if that is how they spell it?)! I think that name is so fitting considering that he is Mark's son. Mark LOVES motorcycles (even more than Spencer!), in case you didn't know! He is so sweet! He has a gentle spirit about him. I think he will look a lot like Mark in the eyes and have Teresa's mouth, like Myia.

We took the scouts to daycamp the day before Pioneer Day this year. Of course they had a BLAST! They made swords out of PVC pipe and water noodles and had a huge battle! It was so fun--they had no mercy on they leaders! Jared got the prize for having the coolest boat for the raingutter ragatta. He had drawn pirates on deck, cannons on the side and had the sail all crazy--like a pirate ship! He was pretty proud!


And the last big bang of summer was a pool party for the winning Tigers! It was at the most awesome saltwater pool I have EVER been to! The boys jumped off a cliff, created chains going down the slide and had so much fun! They didn't want it to end. I thoroughly enjoyed the perfect water myself. It felt so good!
(Just realized this piture of the three kids together was another time swimming--actually at 7peaks waterpark--that was a fun time with the kids, too!)




Goodbye Lazy Crazy Days of Summer!
3 comments:
You, Leslie and I should do a girl's weekend sometime! Looks like it's been a great summer. I hope Jared didn't get hit with the ball at the game.
What a fun summer you had! I can't believe that it's over already and school has begun. I think a girlfriends weekend would be a blast! We'll have to get thinking about that cause that seriously would be so fun!
You have been such a fantastic den leader. Matthew is so lucky to have you.
Post a Comment