So much going on in the world... What is up!? (Okay, I guess I know the answer to that question...) The economy is crumbling and our leaders are lying to our faces... "we are not in a recession." Give the American people more credit, Mr. President! And WHAT is up with the "bail-out?" It is more like a sink hole! Not what the American people need!! Yeah... Like I've said before, we have great timing for putting our house up for sale... If we sell it will definately be a miracle.
We have had one showing of our house. ONE! Actually, Spencer is pleasantly surprized that we have done so well.
Despite the incredible frustration I feel in our government leaders(Don't even get Spencer going on the topic...), I am hopeful. Thank heavens for the gospel! I really do feel peace knowing that we are as prepared for these times as we could be...
What more can I say?
I am taking the Scouts to the BYU planetarium tonight. Should be a beautiful night to look at the stars and enjoy God's creation!
3 comments:
I am so disappointed that you haven't had any showings. Your house is so great, I thought for sure it would sell fast. I don't even want to know what's going on in the world anymore. It's too scary.
It's amazing how much "safety and peace" I feel during these turbulent times. Food storage, staying out of debt, and saving for a rainy day helps one to sleep better at night.
That a girl. Good girl being positive! So grateful for the gospel and the peace of mind it gives.
Post a Comment