Saturday, September 27, 2008

It's official!



Okay, the sign is up... can you see it?

It's official. Our house is on the market. So, if I spontaniously combust at the mention of the sign, forgive me... I'm still in disbelief, but I know the reality will hit me soon! Even so, this still doesn't mean we are definetely moving... but it is a possibility...

We have a fancy tour that you can check out at:
http://www.homepix.tv/D89/ockey

While Marshal still has some pictures to swap, it looks pretty good. Enjoy the pretty music and think to yourself, "this soft, soothing music makes me want to buy this house...*sigh*..."

Most projects are done... although I still have quite a list of to-do's, as does Spencer. Spencer keeps telling me, "We sure have good timing, don't we? Let's just wait until the economy is in finacial ruin... that's a great time to list a house!" Yeah, seems weird. But, I know somehow everthing will work out the way it is supposed to. We have done our part. Hey, we might end right back where we began!

I tried to upload the flyer. Didn't work. So, I'll post some pictures here just in case you don't want to go see the fancy tour. Doesn't my house look clean! I can assure you, that it didn't stay that way -- even for 10 minutes! In fact, on the tour, we had to retake several pictures after I noticed that things were not the way they were supposed to be. Hanna had dumped Webkins all over her bed, Jared had pokemon cards all over his bed, etc. I should have had pictures taken of the piles I am still working on that you don't see in the pictures. Actually, that would be amusing to save for my next post! Keep us in your prayers...

Living Room

Kitchen

Family Room

Master Bedroom

Master Bath

Hanna's Room

Mud Room

Main Bath

Owen's Room

Jared's Room

Downstairs Bath

Deck/Back Yard
Bonus Room (This is the playroom side. The craft room side will be in the next post about my piles!)

4 comments:

Melissa said...

It's a beautiful home and I can vouch that the neighbors are WONDERFUL!

Rachel said...

Oh wow! I am enjoying just looking at the cleanliness of it all! Oh, to have a clean house!

Alisa said...

Your house looks gorgeous. It will show well! (It looks completely different from the last time I saw it.) Good luck with the sell. Isn't it ironic that our houses are always at their best when we are getting ready to sell it? Why can't we have it like that while we are planning to stay in it for a while?

I didn't know that you put Owen at Freedom Academy. It looks like he's enjoying it. Would Jared do o.k. there? It might relieve you of the challenge you have with him. I am glad he enjoys his one-on-one time with you. I know that's important.

Leslie said...

Hopefully your house will do really well even though it is a hard time in the country - because it looks great (the house that is!). You never know - maybe someone needs to relocate to Utah right now or to the Provo area and it's the perfect house for them. I think it will appeal to a lot of people because of the location and great floorplan.