







Here are some more pictures:
This first one is Owen's first day of Kindergarten. He has a mna teacher as you can see. I think it's so good for him. He doesn't get away with those big brown eyes with him!
The next one is Owen snuggling with Candy. She is such a good dog for our family! Oh, and you can see the new recliner---comfy!
Next is Hanna and Grandma O at the Halloween piano recital that she has at her house--that parents aren't allowed to! Wasn't so good at getting pictures on Halloween day due to Owen being sick...
The next several are from the pumpkin patch. And the last one is from the cabin. This is the tee pee that Jaren, Mikey and Cody spent hours making! So fun!
Okay, so these pictures are totaly out of order I have discovered! Oh well, I'm sure you can figure out which is which! I have to make lunce for Owen now. Make it a great day!
4 comments:
Those are some great pictures!
I'm SO EXCITED that you are back in the blogging world. I almost (but not quite) took you off my list of blogs to check daily, lol. But really, I think about you guys all the time (but as you know I'm terrible with calling) and so I love seeing the recent photos and hearing about how life is going. Guess what? I'm coming to visit Utah in 1 week!
Those brown eyes are trouble!
Tamra...cute blog. I will add you to my blog list. Glad to hear you all are better and over your ailments.
Post a Comment