Saturday, April 21, 2007

I'm back in the know...

Okay, so I totally thought that I forgot my password! I have tried to comment on several of my friends blogs and it wouldn't let me sign in! I finally tried to sign into my blog today, and what do you know? It worked!! Turns out that they have updated things on me and I have to have google account now. Anyway, I am so sorry that you all haven't gotten my comments! It is a delight to my day to get a new post. (I wish you all could say the same thing about me--but alas, I am a blog slacker!)

Anyway... Love your Easter pics, new baby pics, updates, etc. And we SO LOVE KP Kori!

This weekend, we have had an extra child! Oh, and an extra dog! My niece, Taryn, has been staying with us since Friday and her dog, Roxy. Her parents are in Sin City attending a Celine Dion concert (lucky!). The kids (and dogs) have done really well. We've had such a good time going on lots of walks with the dogs to the park!It has been very busy around here and I am pretty pooped and hoping to get a good nap in tomorrow after they are gone... Good night!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Welcome Back! All this computer stuff drives me crazy. How did we ever manage to live without it, right?