Friday, March 30, 2007

Friday ramblings...

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile... The last picture our camera took was the last one I posted of Candy. Our camera broke!! Argggh! I have been trying to get things ready to have a garage sale to hopefully buy a new one. My garage is overflowing and I get so annoyed everytime I need to go in there---It's such a mess!!!! So, I guess the reason I haven't posted is because I have no new photos to share. Blogs are so much more exciting with pictures!

Hanna's birthday seemed to last forever this month. She had a fun sleepover with a couple friends on her birthday weekend. Then we attempted to get her ears pierced... We will try again next year... Hanna wants to get them pierced soo bad, but she pretty much has a panic attack when we go to get it done! (and I am NOT exageratting! I took Hanna twice, and both times she cried and was a nervous wreck for about an hour and a half while she tried to work up the courage. I told her I would not take her back for at least a year. I would not put the poor girls at Clairs through that again! She is so sad the she didn't do it yet!) And this last week, she had another birthday celebration with her best friend Samantha who came down from Idaho. They had so much fun. For Hanna's birthday, she wanted to go to buid-a-bear workshop. So, we got her a gift card (enough or her and Samantha). SO FUN! Hanna had been planning out her trip to Build-A-Bear with Samantha for months! They each chose the same animal--a lamb. They put a special message for eachother in their lambs and dressed them in matching outfits. Samantha spent the night, even though it was a school night for Hanna. They stayed up until about 3:30 in the morning!! We let Hanna stay home from school the next day... It was so worth it! They had so much fun!! Hanna misses Samantha so badly!

I can't believe April is almost here! The buds are starting to open on the trees and tulips are popping up! I am getting the garden beds ready to plant. It is still a little chilly outside, but it is still so nice. The kids just want to be outside! They are loving taking Candy for walks! Candy is such a good dog! WE love her soo much! She is doing very well in her puppy training lessons, but she still hasn't gotten the housetraining thing down yet... Hopefully it won't take much longer...

Happy Spring!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

It's so fun to hear your update and hear about your puppy!

HOWARD'S said...

Good to have you back in the blogging world. It sounds like you are having a gret time out there. FUN! Happy belated Birthday Hanna. Wow! You want your ears pierced! That's such a big step into womanhood. I assume your nervous about it hurting. It stings for a minute but then it's over. Maybe you can see if they'll do them at them same time. Then you only have to hurt once. Don't worry about crying though, I did! I a wimp when it comes to pain. I still cringe when I have to have shots, but Haley, Kiersten and Uncle Alen hold my hand to make it better. Good Luck next year!