
Okay, I have to brag about my new baby nephew! I was so anxious all day yesterday. Sherilee was scheduled to be induced, but we didn't get the call till about 5:00am this morning that he had finally arrived! What a relief to have him here! He is a little miracle baby! Thank you modern medicine! And welcome baby Andrew! He is such a mellow baby, and so peachy fuzzy soft! This is a picture of Owen holding his new cousin. That's Ben's hand helping to show off his new cutie!
3 comments:
That's so exciting! I didn't realize that their baby was due so soon. Congratulations all around - he's adorable!
Hey thanks for putting up the picture. I haven't seen any pics yet. I can't wait to come visit in a few months so I can hold him!!!
Um, excuse me, that's MY new nephew!
Post a Comment