Friday, June 09, 2006

packin' my bags...

The boys and I are getting ready to take off to Idaho tomorrow! We will be visiting with the Walker's for a couple nights and then it is off to Washington to spend a whole week with the Pugh's! We are very excited! Hanna will be picked up by Samantha (One of her VERY BEST friends that she has known from infancy--the tall one ;) ) on Monday and will spend a week and a half with them in Idaho. She has been looking foward to this since we made arrangements last October!

So, Things are all a buzz here. I have spent all week cleaning and such so that Spencer can enjoy his two weeks of quiet. Maybe too quiet... Actually, he has big plans too while he stays at home alone. He is planning a weekender sand dunes trip, not to mention I have prepared a list of small honey-do's. We will miss eachother like crazy, but ah what a sweet reunion it will be!

Enough sap... Yeah, this summer is full of fun plans. We are also planning on going to Canada for a big family reunion, having various extended family visit and such. The kids have been doing really well so far with the summer reading and chore chart. I must say that I am a proud mama! The boys helped me *without complaint* last night do the dishes. And Hanna has willingly helped me with laundry this morning. It is so great to have help!!!

So, I hope you are all having a great summer! Take care!

No comments: