It's been awhile...again. I actually have some eventfull things to blog about this time. It's funny... the busier that I am, the more I seem to accomplish in other areas as well...
Anyway! This has been, and will continue to be a crazy buzy week! Monday wasn't to abnormal. But Tuesday, I went on a fieldtrip with all the first graders to the zoo! It was so fun! I even got to ride on the bus. Jared was so fun to watch with his friends. The neatest part of the day was the bird show! A barn owl swooped right over Jared's head. As soon as we got back to the school, it was off to the next stop--Piano lessons in Highland. We were gone pretty much all day!
Today is Wednesday-already! There is a special Mother/Daghter activity day. Hanna is really looking foward to it. Jared has baseball practice right after that, and then we are heading to moms to hang out with my aunt and uncle who are visiting from California. Crazy afternoon/evening. So, before the kids get home from school, I need to get my abstract work done (which I just did and I am faxing it off while I type!), I have to type up the piano recital programs for Hanna's piano recital on Saturday. I also have to do other various assorted taskes around the house all while being interupted every two minutes by Owen an his friend...(no you may not have a snack, lunch will be in half an hour...).
Thursday, I will be going to Hanna's school for "Take your parent to music day." Hanna is very excited to perform a dance to "YMCA" with her friend, Riley. That evening,we will be going out to PF Changs with Spencer's cousins (and no kids). His cousin that lives in New York recently got married and is visiting. That should be very yummy!
Friday, Spencer and I are going to Salt Lake for an Real Estate Investing thing after lunch. That afternoon he will leave us as he romps off to the sand dunes with the Priests Quorum for an overnighter...
Saturday, Jared has a baseball game, Hanna has a piano recital, spencer gets home, there are things to do to get ready for MOTHER'S DAY, etc.
Sunday is Mother's day!! Will I be relaxed and able to enjoy it?? NO! Did I mention that I get to teach the Relief Society lesson for the first time!? (I am only subbing, thank goodness!) One of my greatest fears! Okay, So I am trying to prepare for that during this crazy buzy week, too! I'm sweating already thinking about it! After church, we will head right out to visit our moms!! Happy MOther's day to all you women out there!
Time to get moving, but I just thought I'd share our life this week...
1 comment:
Sounds like Spencer needs to read your blog and find out how busy you are, maybe he would make this Mother's Day extra special. Well HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!! I hope you find some time to relax and enjoy the day.
Post a Comment