It is snowing today! I didn't believe Spencer this morning when he told me that it was going to snow 2 inches! Well, seeing is believing!
Lately when I have sat down to try to write/type, I have had major writer's block. I just can't think of what I want to write about!
Well, I guess I could write about our Easter weekend...We had an Easter egg hunt with the Ockey clan. Always a fun tradition! There is money in the eggs! By the way, I spent my money on a babysitter--not too exciting. Hanna's soccer game was cancelled dut to the rain, but we enjoyed a nice visit with my mom anyway. We spent about 3-4 hours later that day hunting down Tamogotchi(digital pet keychains). That is what the kids wanted to buy. Hanna has actually been saving up for one for a couple of weeks. She had a kool-aid stand and made $5 this last week! I couln't believe it! With that, allowance and the Easter egg hunt, all three kids had enough money to buy one. Only, we managed to scrape up the LAST two in Utah County at a Kmart in Spanish Fork!! I am not kidding ! We went to (or called) about every Walmart, Kmart, Shopko, etc in the county! Owen had fallen asleep by the time we located them, he was pretty ticked when he realized that Hanna and Jared got their's. Well, his birthday is coming up real fast (my baby's turning 4!!!), I hope to find another one for him by then... Anyway, I really enjoyed church on Sunday. The whole day was really filled with the Spirit! The teachers and speakers were so prepared and had such great lessons. My cup was filled! Oh, and we watched the Charlton Heston version of the Ten Commandments. I love watching that movie at this time of year! Anyone see the new one? We recorded the first half, but I still haven't gotten around to watching it... It was really a Great day!
Well, I am wipped! Hope you all had a great Easter weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment