Wednesday, April 05, 2006

spring break

Spring break is here. That just means that the end of the school year is right around the corner! Time really does go by too fast!

Well, I've been a lazy butt today. I stayed in bed reading my Narnia books until the kids needed me. I've watched the movie "Tower of Terror" with them, and now they have all gone outside to play with friends and things are quiet again. (by the way, the movie is based on the ride at California Adventures. I checked it out from the library--it's not a horror flick like the title suggests...) I just got done with my work and now I've realized how long it has been since I left a blog...

It doesn't seem as there is much to write about today, actually... I's cold and wet outside. It was actully raining pretty good while we were watching the movie. It is finally drying up a bit now. We don't have any grand plans for the rest of the week... So, I hope all is going well with the rest of your busy lives!

No comments: