Friday, March 24, 2006

FYI questions!

I have gotten this from several family members. Its time to answer...

This is me, what are your answers to these FYI questions?

Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. McD's
2. So-Fro/ House of Fabrics
3. First Security Bank/ Wells Fargo Bank
4. Victoria's Secret

Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Goonies
2. Bye Bye Birdie
3. Hocus Pocus
4. Miss Congeniality

Places you have lived: (just four)
1. Tampa, FL
2. Bellevue, NE
3. Fort Brag, NC
4. Logan, UT

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Extreme Makeover-Home edition
2. Devine Design
3. Kim Possible
4. Hi-5 (with the kids, of course)

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Black Hills National Forest
2. OKC, OK
3. Fargo, ND
4. St. George, UT

Four web sites I visit daily:
1. 2peas
2. digichick
3. Leslies blog
4. Kirsten's blog

Four of my favorite foods:
1. pizza
2. mexican
3. bajio grill
4. stir fry


Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Disneyland!
2. Hawaii
3. Europe
4. I'm actually enjoying my moment of solitude right here at home right now...

I still need to post some pictures of Hanna's B-day for Samantha, but I will have to get back to that. I unfortunately have some work I need to attend to...

No comments: