Thursday, December 04, 2008

I stink

As many of you know, my husband loves talk radio! A couple of weeks ago he found a new station and came home all excited about this new radio show he found. It is called Daniel Chapter One. So, this talk show is all about natural healing and homepathy stuff. Spencer is bound and determined to cure all of ailments naturally now.

I have had a wart (off and on) on my hand for many years now. I have had it burned off several times and I have removed it by over the counter methods several times as well--but it keeps coming back. I have even tried duct tape (my sweet husband is also dubbed "the duct tape MASTER!"). Blasted Virus!

Anyway, he came home the other day with Eziekiel Oil and said to try it on my wart. Isn't he sweet for thinking about me! I decided to try it today. And now I stink... Jared grossed out after I put it on and came over to help him with his math. It smells kinda like black licorice to me. So, it's not totally offensive, but now I'm a little self conscience. Jared and I are leaving in about 15 minutes to a K12 Gingerbread Wonderland activity at BYU. Hope it wears off a bit. Oh well, I don't care! I just thought I'd share my embarrasement and give everyone a chuckle at my expence! I'm laughing at myself, at least.

No comments: