Here are my little trick-or-treaters ready to go collect their "booty."
Hanna was a cowgirl again this year. I was so glad that she wanted to reuse this darling costume that I made for her two years ago. It won't work another year though... Jared is Ben 10. He painted the shirt himself and is very proud of it. Owen is a Clone. Couldn't get him to wear the mask... Spencer put on his scary, matted, discusting Howard Stern Wig and camo. Don't really know what he is... just scary!





As I was arranging the jack-o-lanters for picture taking, my sneaky husband was watching me out the window and thought it would be very fun to try to scare me when I came back in. Let's just say he got me good! I screamed so loud that he felt bad. Then of couse we had a good laugh about it... Jared did the Cyclop. It looks really cool in the dark bacause of the "stitches" that he carved really show up good! Spencer did Jack, I did the happy pumpkin, Owen did the jaggedy smile and spiral eyed pumpkin and Hanna did the happy one with a bow over the right eye. Fun stuff!


Here is my Witchy Poo!
1 comment:
A trick and maybe editing into photoshop...hehehee...
but im scare..........
Happy Holloween.
Post a Comment