Wednesday, May 21, 2008






Here are some random pictures of the last month or so. Jon was home on leave and he brought his boys over for FHE. It is always so great to see him! My sweet neighbor, Tracy, found out he was visiting and that this was his second tour. She wanted to do somthing to show her appreciation for his service, so she brought over a yummy pie. See what she wrote on the lid! I have such great neighbors!

The week after Jared's end of yeat testing was an end of year party at a really cool indoor amusement park place. We went roller skating, did miniture golf, went on rides (one of which really got me dizzy!), bumper cars, etc. It was such a blast!

The last picture in this post is a picture of Owen's birthday morning. I think I already posted about the bike... Birthdays are so fun!

3 comments:

Kirsten said...

Amen to that one. Thank You for MY freedom too!

HOWARD'S said...

Thanks for the fun updates. Jon is looking more and more like your Dad. Don't you think?

Melissa said...

Thank you for taking the time to blog about your family. I just love you guys and miss being neighbors. Let's get together sometime!